Sunday, 1 March 2015

FASHION MONSTER: Viktor & Rolf S/S 15: Final Images







These are the images Jason sent us once he had edited them, I absolutely love the coloured motion blur because it really creates an hallucinogenic/trippy effect and links so well with our concept. I also feel better about the styling after seeing the final images, I think it works really well and the headpiece definitely completes the look. 

The poses are stiff and quite weird which again I think works well with the concept, sticking to our key words of mutate, amplify, explode and hallucinogenic. 
Post production was key in creating an unrealistic finish to the image using effects and duplicating the image on top of each other to create this 3D effect.


This is our final editorial, we have decided to use 4 images instead of 3 as we felt they flowed better and I think the mix of colours look so bold and interesting.
I am really pleased with our images in the short amount of time we had to prepare, we cooperated well as a group and I think having all of our input into the concept, styling and photography is what has made this editorial a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment